Committing Your Practice to Ultimate Patient Care
COURSE NUMBER: 623
Jennifer Hirsch Doobrow, DMD, FACD, FICD
This dynamic and energizing presentation emphasizes the interdisciplinary team approach to ultimate patient care. Defining your practice and developing effective strategies for patient communication to enhance case presentation and case acc...
(Use this feature to create assignments for your students and staff.)
This dynamic and energizing presentation emphasizes the interdisciplinary team approach to ultimate patient care. Defining your practice and developing effective strategies for patient communication to enhance case presentation and case acceptance is the key to differentiating your practice in our challenging economic environment. Emphasis will be placed on elevating the entire dental team as a key partner in care from tooth preservation to tooth replacement. A highlight of this program will be discussing numerous advancements in treatment modalities for periodontal, regenerative and implant therapies that all have a significant impact on Comprehensive Care Dentistry. Building a solid foundation is essential to your patients’ long-term-success!
Dentists, Dental Students
Date Course Online:
Sep 14, 2020
Last Revision Date:
Course Expiration Date:
Sep 13, 2023
AGD Subject Code(s):
Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Understand the impact that interdisciplinary care plays in a positive patient experience.
- Highlight the benefits of growth factors in hard and soft tissue regeneration.
- Develop an action plan and decision tree to promote comprehensive patient care.
- P&G is providing these resource materials to dental professionals. We do not own this content nor are we responsible for any material herein.
- Participants must always be aware of the hazards of using limited knowledge in integrating new techniques or procedures into their practice. Only sound evidence-based dentistry should be used in patient therapy.
Note: Registration is required to take test.
Printing course PDF's is temporarily unavailable using the Google Chrome browser. Please open in an alternate browser (e.g., Safari, Edge) for printing.
Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) Submission For credit transfers to appear in your AGD account in real time, make sure to add your AGD membership number in the field provided on the “Share Your Test Score” page.
CE Broker For all states that use CE Broker for licensure, “proof of completions” are electronically reported the first of every month. If a course was taken in November, the “proof of completion” will be submitted the beginning of December.
Approved PACE Program Provider
THE PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
8/1/2021 to 7/31/2027
Provider ID# 211886