Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Learn how and why overuse syndrome can result in pain.
- Understand early identification of imbalance in the body.
- Understand the antagonist/protagonist relationship of muscles at work.
- Use the breath to become aware of body sensation.
- Identify tight tissue or weakness and how to apply stretching or strengthening positions.
- Balance muscle groups while working with patients.
- Maintain balance in the body at work and all of life, creating comfort and stability.