Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Explain the components of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM).
- Define and list ten therapeutic spices and their history of medicinal use.
- Discuss clinical applications of spices for healthcare providers.
- List notable nutrients for therapeutic spices.
- Identify the safety profile of therapeutic spices.
- Describe current research and trends with use of therapeutic spices.
- Practical use of spices in culinary preparation.