Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Describe the standard for image orientation, arrangement and viewing of intraoral radiographic images.
- Discuss the typical anatomic structures that are recorded on intraoral radiographic images.
- Identify and describe normal anatomic structures of the maxilla.
- Identify and describe normal anatomic structures of the mandible.
- Identify anatomical structures that are commonly recorded on bitewings.
- Determine if intraoral radiographic images are properly oriented and arranged.
- Given a radiographic image or survey, identify anatomical structures that are depicted.