Welcome to the Oral-B Dental Education Program!
This program provides materials that make it easy for teachers to educate their students about the importance of oral care.
Follow these three easy steps to get started.
Step 1: Access the educator's guide and parent brochure. You will receive:
- A program overview and objectives
- Classroom activities
- A take-home parent brochure
Step 2: Choose existing lesson plans or customize your own lesson plans.
- Lesson plans contain activities and/or worksheets.
- Some lesson plans meet national standard requirements.
Step 3: Supplement with extra materials.
You can find:
- Brushing and flossing demos and tips
- Geena's Tremendous Tooth Adventure animated video.
- Bilingual take-home learning aids
- Recommended children's books
- Related web sites